Looking for further information? This page provides links to various sources of information about ovarian cancer and clinical studies for patients, their friends and families, and also for healthcare professionals.
Ovarian cancer information
- The National Cancer Institute website
- The Ovarian Cancer National Alliance website
- Facing our risk of cancer empowered (FORCE) website (information for women who are or may have BRCA mutations)
- The American Cancer Society website
- The National Ovarian Cancer Coalition
- The Ovarian Cancer Research Fund
Information about clinical trials
- A video describing what a clinical trial is, how they work, and why they are important
- The Ovarian Cancer Trial Awareness Network and Empowerment (OCTANE) website
- The US National Institutes of Health’s registry and database of clinical trials around the world
- The Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation
US and Canadian patients
If you are in the USA or Canada you can call the AstraZeneca Cancer Study Locator service toll free on 1-877-400-4656 to get more information about the SOLO3 study, to see if you may qualify for one of the studies, and to find a study doctor near you. Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patients outside the US and Canada
Please talk to your doctor about the SOLO3 study and direct them to the information for healthcare professionals below.
To find out more about the SOLO3 study, healthcare professionals should get in touch with the AstraZeneca olaparib team: email@example.com
Alternatively, if you are in the USA or Canada, you can call the AstraZeneca Cancer Study Locator service toll free on 1-877-400-4656 to get more information about the SOLO3 study.
Full details of the SOLO3 study are also available on the ClinicalTrials.gov website.